11th Annual Sorensen Magnet Auction
Saturday, April 29, 2017
The Sorensen auction is the only source of funding for our school’s magnet programs. All magnet programs, e.g. canto, theater, chess, art, drumming, marimbas, etc. are funded by the auction. It costs over $60,000 to fund the programs.
The tickets are available in single, couple, and full table (8) formats, and are available for purchase here: http://sorensenpto.schoolauction.net/2017auction!
How You Can Help:
- Procure items
- Assist with decorating
- Packaging items
- Sponsor a child
- Display creation assistance
- Night of volunteer (free entry to auction)
Auction Committee Positions Needed
- Obtain sponsors.
- Oversee the PR/Marketing/Advertising piece. They take the sponsors logo’s and work them into our poster, press release, and much more. (12 hours a month Jan, Feb, March)
- Coordinate and organize volunteers week of auction.
- Auction Software Coordinator
- We need someone to run the auction software the week & night of the big soiree. They take an online class and make sure the physical stuff matches up digitally in the online catalog as stuff gets grouped together.